Shortly after the bombings, the FBI took over the case and identified two suspects. We learned early on that these two had been identified as prime suspects, in part because legless victim Jeff Bauman identified one of the brothers as having set a backpack on the ground just before the blast (more about Bauman and the scene of the bombing later).
Bloomberg.com reports that Bauman’s brother Chris said in an interview that a heavily sedated Bauman had awakened in hospital and told Chris that he had seen the man who placed a bag on the sidewalk right near him two-and-a-half minutes before the first blast.
Chris said: “He woke up under so much drugs, asked for a paper and pen and wrote, ‘bag, saw the guy, looked right at me.’”
As this story goes, Bauman’s description of the first suspect (later claimed to be Tamerlan) was what allowed the FBI to narrow their search.
In an interview in May of 2013 with the Concord Monitor, Bauman had a much more colorful story to tell about his alleged encounter with the suspect. “I thought (to) myself, ‘This guy’s kind of weird,’ ” he said. “He kind of stared at me, and I stared at him, and then I was just like, he sketched me out, I was like, ‘He just doesn’t look like he’s in place.”
I’m not sure how one looks “out of place” in a large crowd, but despite all these impressive gut feelings about how weird the suspect looked as he dropped a backpack on the ground and then walked away, Bauman did nothing else. He didn’t report the abandoned bag.
Despite that, this account still helped crack the case when the FBI was able to isolate Tamerlan and his brother from among thousands of faces on the scene that day. Three days after the bombing, the FBI released surveillance video of Tamerlan and Dzhokhar with a plea for help in identifying them – all allegedly based on the description from Bauman. (I wonder how they identified Dzhokhar as a suspect given that he was shown in the surveillance video walking several feet behind his brother.)
The 2 suspects above were the patsies who would take the blame for the bombings. Probably told to bring backpacks by their handlers to fool the unsuspecting public, but for those who are aware of the false flag narratives to create terror and bring about martial law, it is plain to see that suspect 2’s white bag does not match the remnants of the exploded bag.
No, not the suspicious guy (below) carrying a backpack identical to the one that is shown to have exploded and was photographed all around the detonation area just prior to the explosion.
Saudi Suspect caught seemingly red-handed is deported?
According to terrorism expert Steve Emerson, 20-year-old Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the Saudi national “person of interest” (pictured above and left) first suspected of being involved in the twin bomb attack, is being hastily deported on “national security grounds,”. Alharbi was put under armed guard in hospital after the bombing, was visited by Saudi diplomat Azzam bin Abdel Karim, and later had his apartment raided by federal and state law enforcement agents.
As World Net Daily’s Joe Kovacs documents, “Saudi student Alharbi shares the same last name as a major Saudi clan that includes scores of al-Qaida operatives.”
The Alharbi clan has long been active in al-Qaida. Khaled bin Ouda bin Mohammed al-Harbi, for example, is a Saudi national who joined Osama bin Laden’s mujahadeen group in the 1980s. He reportedly became an al-Qaida member in the mid-1990s. He turned himself in to Saudi authorities in 2004 as part of an amnesty deal.
The BBC reported Khaled Alharbi was married to the daughter of al-Qaida’s number two, Ayman al-Zawahri. He reportedly appeared with bin Laden in a video praising the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.
Another top al-Qaida operative is Adel Radi Saqr al-Wahabi al-Harbi, a Saudi national identified by the State Department as “a key member of an al-Qaida network operating in Iran.”
Given the fact that the Obama administration has sent more than half a billion dollars and the CIA is shipping weapons to FSA rebels in Syria who pledged allegiance to and are led by Al-Qaeda militants, the notion that one of these militants would carry out an attack on U.S. soil would be extremely damaging to the White House.
“I just learned from my own sources that he is now going to be deported on national security grounds next Tuesday, which is very unusual,” Emerson told Fox News a couple of days after the event. Unusual indeed, especially given an unscheduled meeting yesterday between President Obama and Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal.
CNN also had to backtrack after they announced that a suspect had been arrested, a report that was subsequently denied by authorities. Reports of a “dark skinned man” being arrested were later mothballed.
The attempt to cover up a possible Saudi connection to the Boston attack could explain why authorities are scrambling to get their official narrative straight. Of course, it is now known that the 28 9/11 report pages were hidden from the public to cover up the Saudi’s involvement in that false flag as well.
The FBI had set a press conference but the event was cancelled hours after the photos (shown above and dozens more like them) were seen by millions of people online. The federal agency blamed the media for erroneous reporting, stating, “these stories often have unintended consequences.”
Then there’s this guy (above) running from the explosion scene. He turns out to be one of the crisis actors that you will see wondering around the other crisis actors in some of the pictures and videos below. But, the FBI is not interested in this guy either, they say that the Tsarnaev brothers were seen dropping their bag at this explosion site, but they have not released any evidence of it, the lead investigator has not seen evidence of it (he was told by FBI), and none of the hundreds of pictures from spectators show them doing it. No wonder they strongly recommend that no one looks at any pictures outside of the few pictures they suggest – only showing the patsies were at the marathon.
Crisis Actors and Pyrotechnics Used?
Film Producer, Nathan Folks, Amazed to See Former Actor, Carlos Aradondo the “Cowboy Hero”, at Bombing; Alerts him to False Flag
The guy in the wheel chair is also a crisis actor playing the part of Jeff Bauman, who is a fictional character played by at least 2 actors. Some believe the paraplegic crisis actor to be Nick Vogt.
The video captured a blonde middle-aged woman dressed in red who, after the first explosion, walked past Malone’s video camera, uninjured and unbloodied. Below is a screenshot of the Woman in Red at the 8:50 mark in the video. Note her short blonde hair and the upturned collar of her red jacket.
Moments later, however, she got “into character” as a bomb victim, now wearing a black jacket over the red, as shown in news footage of her sitting dazed on the ground (10:00 mark), Notice no blood anywhere right after the explosion:
And here she is (below) being wheeled away, her face and her left hand now covered with blood (9:33 mark):
Here in frame six (below) on the left we see the the man with a hood setting up the fake leg wound prosthetics. His attention and hands are right there. The woman is acting as a shield covering what’s happening.
Here in frame eight the prosthetics are in place. Amidst all this chaos seconds after the explosion the hooded man takes the time to put on his sunglasses which is a signal.
Here in frame nine with sunglasses now on the hooded man and the woman make eye contact, signal received.
In frame eleven after receiving the go signal the woman makes an open hand gesture the direction both of them are looking, signaling the staged injuries are in place for cameras. The prone amputee raises his left prosthetic injury into the air over the woman’s shoulder. No blood is present. The bone is dry, no blood on his leg above the knee, no blood on the woman, no arterial spurt, nothing.
Here in frame fourteen the woman turns her head right but is still holding up that open palm signal with her left hand. The hooded man again busies himself pouring fake blood on the pavement behind the woman. The amputee has both fake injuries in the air now. There is still no blood on his legs, his skin above the injury is clean and dry.
Frame twenty, the fake blood and prosthetics are in place. The amputee gives an open hand gesture along with the woman to bring the cameras in. We’re now twenty frames in and still not a drop of fresh blood from a double leg amputation. His legs are dry, the woman is dry and unscathed. Both are making the same hand gesture.
The first video below has multiple videos that should auto-play, but the amateur producer has done a nice job of gathering information and presenting the things that just don’t add up… at least to the official story. There are many videos on Youtube showing similar evidence, so these below are just a few I picked to share, but please do your own research on this.
It is likely that there was one scene with crisis actors faking injuries, while the second bomb was a controlled low grade, low-impact explosion instead of pyrotechnics (lke the first explosion) with possible real injuries, but not likely to blow anyone’s legs off. There were crisis actors used in 9/11 although there were certainly real deaths and injuries. Those actors roles were mainly as witnesses of the planned event. Many other false flag events have had real deaths and injuries and the powers-that-be see it as collateral damage for the greater good – to achieve a New World Order. Thus, it is possible that there were real victims in addition to the fake victims, but is also vry likely the whole thing was a hoax – only made to look realistic.
Was it directed by Stephen Spielburg?
Next page: More on the framing of the Tsarnaev brothers…